Friday 20 March 2015

All About Animals (Puppets Pilgrimage)

Animals:
Some of the animals along Wuhan and Chongqing are traded and some are just wanderers. Me as Karliel or Karl whatever you prefer, I think I would like to be a wandering animal, an animal that gets thrown around in different humans hands or I would not like to be someones responsibility. I want to be free as an animal. Not saying I am one, hehe. Since humans are animals I now know that people have special songs and religious things that they do for their religion. I know that because I saw a video on the internet that I searched up about religion and I even tried to do it with the people, also remember humans are always going to be mammals and animals. Camels, horses, goats, and sheep were traded for their meat, some of them for dairy, some of them for the animal being able to carry supplies on a big trip, and for their local needs. Horses were also used in the military to ride on and also used for chariots. People rode camels to get to places while the camels would carry all of the people’s belongings. They would walk in long lines of camels called caravans. Camels were the most popular animal to ride, followed by horses. Donkeys were also popular during this time in China for similar uses. They relied on livestock for social life to keep people wealthy and so they could keep their jobs. Herds of animals provided many things, such as meat, dairy, wool, and leather. They made clothes, meals, and household items out of those things.

-Karliel/Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment